The RE-Source Calling! series: join industry leaders as they chat about renewable power procurement and the current situation of the renewable energy market
Keeping sustainability and profitability on track through corporate Power Purchase Agreements
How do we ensure that corporate PPAs remain both sustainable and profitable throughout their lifetime? Is this a balance that is easy to keep, or needs constant maintenance, and how will this change after the current crisis? Join the discussion and find out how corporate PPAs are kept on track long term.
Date: Thursday 8th October, 16:00-17:00 CET
Moderator: Aleksandra Klassen RE100 Senior Impact Manager at The Climate Group
Participants: Cyndi Kohuska Global Manager Energy and Utilities at Danone, Javier Vaquerizo Alonso Head of Global Commercial Office at Enel Green Power, Alexis Manuel Green Power Structuring at Engie, Zephyr Taylor Global Director of Renewable Energy at Mars Inc.
Register online now!
Watch out for more upcoming RE-Source Calling! webinars, including:
- Operating and maintaining renewable energy plants after the Coronavirus crisis: the future of the work environment Thursday 22 October, 11:00-12:00
- Guarantees of Origin in context of implementing the RED2 directive Date to be confirmed
Completed RE-Source Calling! webinars (Follow link to watch event)
- Shaping the profile of the green PPA to actual consumption: the 24/7 PPA Thursday 10 September 2020, 18:00 – 19:00 CET
- Unlocking the potential of on-site renewable energy generation and storage for corporates Thursday 16th July, 11:00 – 12:00 CET
- PPAs: The market impact of the pandemic in the short, medium and long-term Thursday 2 July 2020