Are you ready to take your energy journey to the next level?
RE-Source has the pleasure of inviting you to the online launch event of RE-Source’s Energy Buyers Hub. The Hub is a dynamic new forum for corporate renewable energy buyers. Join this launch event to take the next step in your energy procurement journey.
Thursday, 14 September, 15h – 15h45 CEST
What can you expect?
The Hub will support you in making new connections, to exchange knowledge on renewable energy corporate sourcing, and to better understand your power purchase agreements (PPAs) options. Register here.
Who is this Hub for?
It is an exclusive, online forum for corporate energy buyers. We want to create a space where buyers can learn from each other. We define an energy buyer as anyone working for a company which sources energy for consumption solely by their own company and not for resale. Therefore, all registrations will be reviewed prior to approval.
Are you ready to take your energy transition to the next level?
During this first edition, Hannah Hunt, Heineken’s Carbon Policy Lead, will share Heineken’s buyer story and best practice learnt along the way as they head to net zero. Ahead of the RE-Source 2023 event in Amsterdam, the RE-Source team will give you a tour of what to expect and what is on offer for corporate energy buyers.
Why should you attend?
- Interactive learning: Become part of a knowledge sharing network of companies who want to source more renewable energy.
- Buyer experiences: Gain valuable insights and tips from other energy buyers and expert guest speakers.
- Empowerment: Demystify renewable energy sourcing and benefit from the sustainability and cost hedging advantages of long-term energy procurement strategies.
What’s on the agenda?
- Introduction to the Energy Buyers Hub – Annie Scanlan, Policy & Impact Director, RE-Source Platform
- Heineken’s Energy Buyer Story – Hannah Hunt, Carbon Policy Lead, Heineken
- Tour of the 2023 RE-Source event & what we have in store for energy buyers in Amsterdam – Rebekka Taylor, Senior Membership Officer, WindEurope and Victoria Angelova, Business Development Officer, SolarPower Europe.
I am looking forward to welcoming you to the Energy Buyers Hub!
Let’s together pave the way for a brighter, more sustainable future.